St. Thomas More Parish School
Hours and Rates 2013-2014
Before School Care:
- Monday through Friday: 7:00am – 8:15am
- Cost – Flat rate of $5.50 per morning, per student.
After School Care:
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday: 3:00pm – 6:00pm
- Tuesday – 2:45pm – 6:00pm
- Cost – $6.00 per hour, two time frames for rates:
- (2:45) 3:00 to 4:00 = $6.00 (flat rate per student)
- 4:00 to 6:00 = $6.00 per hour (billed to the half hour-per student)
Example 2: arriving at Extended Care at 3 pm staying until 4:30 pm would cost $9.00 ($6.00 + $3.00)
Example 3: arriving at Extended Care at 2:45 pm and staying until 5 pm would cost $12.00 ($6.00 + $6.00)
If a student is picked up late (after 6 pm), a late fee of $20.00 per every 10 minute increment will be applied.
Extended Care Registration Fee: $50.00 per family.
(For drop in care, registration fee is required after student’s second visit.)
Extended Care has changed to a monthly billing system. This is to make the process more streamlined and efficient with less paperwork and check writing.
Your child’s time in Extended Care will be tallied each month on the last school day of the month. A bill will be sent out the first Wednesday of each month through the Wednesday envelope. Payment is due upon receipt of the bill – if received after the next monthly billing, a Late Fee of $15.00 will be assessed. Checks need to be made payable to STM, and returned in the envelope provided with your statement. We hope to have Extended Care billing through FACTS in the future. Please see Miss Nikki or the front office if you have any questions.