Scrip Quick Links
- 2017 – Order Form
- Scrip Tips
- Contact Scrip at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Escrip Sign-up
- Escrip Information
- Wednesday Envelope Scrip Description
- Wednesday Envelope Scrip Authorization
- Dennis Uniform Scrip Order Form (5%)
2015 Wednesday Envelope Schedule!
- Due to school by 9:00 a.m. Friday, October 9.
Delivered Wednesday, October 14th.
- Due to school by 9:00 a.m. Friday, October 30.
Delivered Wednesday, November 4th.
- Due to school by 9:00 a.m. Friday, November 13.
Delivered Wednesday, November 18th.
- Due to school by 9:00 a.m. Friday, December 4.
Delivered Wednesday, December 9th. (Last order before Christmas)
Looking for Scrip Sellers
Scrip could use YOUR help! We are always in need of scrip sellers. We need to have at least 2 sellers for each time slot (3 is preferable). We are looking for people to sell on Sunday mornings once or twice per month. We will sell every Sunday during the school year and the summer (as long as we have sellers). You will receive training before you sell. So, grab a friend (or 2…or 3) and come sell scrip with us. It is a great chance to get volunteer hours AND you always remember to buy your scrip (so you get your fundraising done at the same time). Contact Tara Love to sign up or if you have any questions about selling scrip.
How does scrip work?
- The school purchases gift cards at a discount and sells them to you at full face value.
- Example: the school will purchase a $100 card at $95 and sell it to you for $100. The card is worth $100 and you will receive $100 of goods or services with that card. The $5.00 of profit from the sale of that card will be credited to your family fundraising account.
How do I know how much profit I will receive?
- On the scrip sales sheet there is a % that shows you the profit. If you purchase $100 gift card with a 5% profit, you have earned $5.00 of credit. The higher the % the more profit you earn. It is only the amount of profit generated from the sale, not the amount of sale that gives you scrip credit.
- The gift cards range from 1.5% – 20% in profit. You will receive fund raising reports at intervals throughout the school year. You can always request an updated report from scrip at any time.
Where do I purchase scrip?
- During the school year, scrip is sold in the back parking lot of the school. Scrip is located in the south-east corner of the parking lot. It is best to park in the lot and walk over to the scrip sellers.
- For days and times when scrip is sold, check this website. Scrip is also sold on Sundays in the parish hall or breezeway at 10:30-11:45 am, and after the 5:00 pm Sunday night Mass in the breezeway.
What is the Sales Schedule for 2011-2012?
- Sunday Mornings: 10:30-11:45 am in Dalton Hall or the breezeway
- Sunday Evenings: after the 5pm Mass in the breezeway
- Tuesdays: After school (on a trial basis)
- Wednesdays: Before school
- Fridays: Before School
How can I contact scrip?
- The Scrip Team is a group of parent volunteers. They can be contacted for help with all your scrip needs.
- The Scrip Team: